dinsdag 10 november 2015

Believe

Hey there It was a long time when I place some  creating work Believe in Possibilities Jor with God, all things are possible
I love so  to create and show you inspire art journal I hope you like it to !!

God's Truth is my Strength and Shield against the lies... and my Strong Deliverer when I've let them creep back in. I can only hope He is the same for you.


.


I have used so many layers and techniques, such as paper, ribbon, Gesso.
Amsterdam acrylic paint,
prima elementals 12x12 bubbles, Kaisercraft Flutter butterfly,The Crafter's Workshop Tiny Circles Stencels, clear Embossing powder, green gold Embossing powder, Black archival ink, Butterfly stamps Indigo blue , this color with Lumin arte Primary elements.





My hope is that this butterfly art will encourage you to keep your eyes
on Jesus with whom all things are possible... and spread your wings and fly
into the future God has for you with faith!
Having blessing day
Hugs

2 opmerkingen: