zondag 18 augustus 2013

BE YOU

Hey there I did wanted share another blog post today 
My fave BOBUNNY

what I have done with the Mixed media crumpled tissue 
canvas background.



Take a sheet of tissue paper ( I save the stuff from old shoe boxes!)

give it a really good crumple so it has many of creases.

Glue this on your canvas ,when it is completely dry than.

 I did paint with differend color's ,and with Distress ink




 Love so this picture of my handsome boy ,He love when I take a photoshoot of him



Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Weekend Market Study,Market Cut Outs, Market Rulers,Market Baggage,Around The World.
Chipboard: Weekend Market 12x12
Brads: BoBunny
Flowers: Prima
Mixed Media : Gesso, Gel Medium ,lot's of Ink, paint


 I am so curious how you find this design .
Thank you for your visite and stopping by
hugs Carla


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig deze canvas Carla!
    Erg mooi je achtergrond met tissue paper, ik bewaar ook altijd dat papier uit de schoendozen maar moet dat ook nodig eens een keer gaan uitproberen.
    Toevallig heb ik in de vakantie in Engeland bij hobbycraft een pakje wit tissue paper gekocht.
    Leuk dat je zoon zo dol is op poseren, hij staat er ook goed op hoor!
    Hier lopen mijn kids altijd snel weg als ze mij met fototoestel zien haha.
    Prachtig papier en embellies heb je gebruikt!
    Fijne week
    Lieve groet Maia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is sooooooo gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the layers and LOVING the fussy cutting!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the photo of your son too and the elements on the layout.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. thanks for sharing how you made this wonderful page! I love the photo and how you scrapped it!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. thanks for sharing how you made this wonderful page! I love the photo and how you scrapped it!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen