donderdag 19 september 2013

My Sunshine

Hey there blog friend I wanted to share you my nexst art creations.

This are my inspire.




This loved design what I have made for my sweet Sunshine.
  I had so much fun and now also my fave at this moment.
 I did do many sprayed and stamped, painted ,to create this

I will tell what i have done with this background

 Started out by painting with gesso my design paper than autumne various colors and just a mask and stamp with paint in the middle

I spread a layer molding paste in  the heart for create sunflower.

And using Dylusions brown

Now around the heart for bit more texture paint just molding paste

I rubbed a bit of yellow and orange and Red

paint over the raised areas to highlight. I really love how it came out.

I embellished with some flowers and more what I love that's have been coordinated the fall


 

 


 
 




I hope you've enjoyed my creations.
I am so curious how you find this design .
Thank you for your visite and stopping by

Hugs Carla

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! I love love love that flower you made and loving the leaves!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful my friend!!! love the paint effect in the background...xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. beautiful the background is amazing :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Superb! You can certainly see your inspiration....VERY impressive...love that big key, too:):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a gorgeous creation - so beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wauw fantastisch en knap gemaakt deze achtergrond Carla!
    Ik kom ogen te kort met zoveel moois om te bekijken!
    Leuk die details zoals de blaadjes en druk knoopjes!
    Alles weer perfect passend bij de foto!
    Fijne freubelweek
    Liefs Maia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. How you completed the background is amazing, so much burst of colour and a charming young man in the photograph. Adorable!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen