woensdag 5 februari 2014

Two art Paint's

Hi there I did having a nexst blog post again! I find it now also so amazing  to made  draving  art ladies.
It also helps that I have been creating for myslef.
I notice that I yet again go back to draw what I in the past always busy with and with great pleasure.
The feeling and inspiration to get, there by like always have something new to learn, So I will be posting more regularly of this kind creations.




And my awesome cool art
I have trying a technique or a product for the first time Pouring Medium on my canvas
And I did used glazing liquid for the first time as well...and sooooo Cool stufff .
this are my result with
thank for your visite see nexst time Hugssss

4 opmerkingen:

  1. These are gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and that girl is FABULOUS!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Schattig vrouwtje heb je geschilderd! De veren op je canvas zien er super uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow! These are absolutely fantastic! Sooooooo artsy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen