dinsdag 15 mei 2012

My Boy's featured layout // Trim altering technique

Hi there!
Today I`m sharing a layout what I have using the gorgeous Kit LE collection What I already had placed two weeks ago, with this layout  for me great news ... I'm selected as featured,I am very happy to see that by Inspire me
but this is not all  also have to show a little trim altering technique.
 What I had done with the ribbon


 1. Put the ribbon in a plastic bag, put in gesso, and wrinkle so that it is well-mixed... and another advantage is you do not get dirty hands... LOL

 2. Then dry it with a heat gun.
what for me the Idea was to match the denim color of the jeans in the photograph.


It's easy but you get a great result!
I hope i have inspire you 
having a wonderful 
Hugs Carla

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Great technique thanks for sharing Carla!! Your layout is so gorgeous, love all details!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your "boys" are a handsome bunch, and your layout is soooo beautiful, Carla! An awesome idea to soften the colour of that ribbon...thanks for sharing :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Erg mooie foto van your boy's Carlie!
    Geen wonder hoor dat je uitgekozen bent en staat bij you inspire me, proficiat!
    Ik kijk ook altijd met veel verwondering hoeveel mooie elementen jij op een lay out plaatst.
    Leuke inspiratie hoor ook voor het vullen van een boekje of kaart en je tutorials sla ik altijd op!
    Heel leuk ook deze ribbon tutorial!
    Fijne avond groetjes Maia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gaaf lootje weer leuk ook zo met de ribbon met gesso.
    groetjes,Lean

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee the flowers and love love love the birdcages! You are AWESOME!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen